Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

Didn’t find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us now:

Purchasing a Ticket

We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover Card. *Please note, when booking tickets through Quick Shuttle it will show up on your statement as TRAXX.NET which is our parent company.

No, but reservations are recommended.

Passengers can purchase tickets over the phone from our Reservation Department at: 1.800.665.2122, from their local travel agent or directly from a driver.

Yes. To purchase a Quick Shuttle ticket, click here.

Open tickets expire after one year.

Our industry rate is reserved for industry employees only. Passengers eligible for the industry rate must have current employment in the travel industry.

Quick Shuttle does not offer discounted companion rates.

Our Reservation Department hours of operation vary depending on season, weekends and holidays.
For our current hours please phone: 1.800.665.2122

Children 2 years of age and under do not require a separate ticket purchase – they MUST ride with their guardian, in a carrier or on their lap.

Children aged 3 years and up require a separate ticket purchase to ride.

Traveling with Quick Shuttle

Quick Shuttle specializes in cross border transportation. Your trip must cross an international border.

Travel times vary depending on time of day, traffic, and weather. However, our posted schedule is an accurate estimate of total travel time. To view the current schedule click here.

There are no scheduled lunch or break stops. The only stops made are to pickup and drop off passengers.

Leaving the bus during a stop before your scheduled arrival location is discouraged unless emergency.

All Quick Shuttle coaches are equipped with washroom facilities.

Yes, On-Board WIFI can be used in connection with text based messaging apps and/or email service. Bandwidth available is not intended for online video streaming services. Check with your local mobile service provider for affordable roaming packages available before travelling.

Quick Shuttle’s fleet consists of deluxe Prevost highway coaches. There is seating for 47 or 56 passengers.

Any luggage weighing more than 50lb. must be handled by the passenger.

In the course of normal handling, your baggage may show evidence of use. Quick Coach Lines is not liable for minor, cuts scratched, scuffs, dents and soil.
Quick Coach Lines is not responsible for conditions that result from normal wear and tear or the following:

  • Damage to wheels, feet, extending handles, over-packed bags and items of fragile or perishable nature
  • Loss of external locks, pull straps or security straps.
  • Manufacturer’s defects.

Crossing the Border

Quick Shuttle passengers crossing into the United States must have proper documentation. Passengers will be asked to provide proof of citizenship. Please note: a driver’s license, voter’s registration card, or social security card are not proof of citizenship.
The following information is provided by US Customs and Immigration. One of the following documents should be presented to prove both identity and citizenship:

  • U.S. or Canadian Passport
  • U.S. Passport Card (Available spring 2008)*
  • Trusted Traveler Cards (NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST)*
  • State or Provincial Issued Enhanced Driver’s License (when available – this secure driver’s license will denote identity and citizenship.)*
  • Enhanced Tribal Cards (when available)*
  • U.S. Military Identification with Military Travel Orders
  • U.S. Merchant Mariner Document
  • Native American Tribal Photo Identification Card
  • Form I-872 American Indian Card
  • Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) Card

All U.S. and Canadian citizens who do not have one of the documents from the list above must present BOTH an identification and citizenship document from each of the columns below.


Identification Documents*Citizenship Documents
  • Driver’s license or identification card issued by a federal, state, provincial, county, territory, or municipal authority U.S. or Canadian military identification card.
    * All identification documents must have a photo, name and date of birth.
  • U.S. or Canadian birth certificate issued by a federal, state, provincial, county, territory or municipal authority
  • U.S. Consular report of birth abroad
  • U.S. Certificate of Naturalization
  • U.S. Certificate of Citizenship
  • U.S. Citizen Identification Card
  • Canadian Citizenship Card
  • Canadian certificate of citizenship without photo

As of OCTOBER 1, 2022 all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:

  • Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
  • Provide proof of vaccination;
  • Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
  • Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
  • Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada;
  • Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail;
  • Or wear masks on planes and trains.

Quick Shuttle passengers crossing the United States – Canadian border must have proper documentation to enter either country. Passengers will be asked to provide proof of citizenship. Please note: a driver’s license, voter’s registration card, or social security card are not proof of citizenship.
The following information is provided by US and Canadian Customs and Immigration. Visas are not required for US tourists entering Canada from the US for stays up to 180 days. However, to enter either country one of the following is needed:

  • Valid Passport
  • Original or certified copy of birth certificate and photo identification
  • Valid military selective service or draft card
  • Naturalization certificate and photo identification
  • All US citizens entering Canada from a third country must have a valid passport
  • Alien permanent residents of the US must present their Alien Registration Card (commonly known as Green Card)
  • Minor children without a birth certificate need an original copy of hospital or baptismal certificate stating the country where the child was born
  • Children under the age of 18 not accompanied by an adult need proof of citizenship and a letter from their parent or guardian giving permission to enter Canada or the United States.

The following are the agencies who regulate US and Canadian border crossing and their contact information:

Before entering entering Canada the driver hands out a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Customs Declaration Card. The card must be filled out to declare everything you are bringing with you and answer questions about your stay in Canada. The Customs Declaration Card is collected by a CIC officer at the border crossing.
You can bring personal goods without paying duty or tax, as long as you don’t leave them in Canada and your baggage may be subject to inspection.

US Customs agents collect US Customs Declaration Forms from all passengers entering the United States. Your baggage may be subject to inspection. Passengers are required to carry all of their own baggage from the platform and through customs and immigration.

Before entering the United States the driver will hand out a US Customs Declaration Form. You don’t need to itemize things you brought with you for personal use (clothing, toiletries). However, you must declare the value of any gifts or purchases you have brought with you into the United States. Articles brought into the United States are subject to duty and internal revenue tax but as a visitor or nonresident, you are allowed certain exemptions and privileges.

If you are denied entry into the United States or Canada, you are able to board the next bus returning to your departure point.